Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Stealing computer time


I'm computerless. WHhhhaaaaaa! :(
My college kid's computer crashed. Its exam time. In this day and age she really needs her computer. So her's sits on the kitchen table and my sweet Edgar went to college.
I hope he has fun there, doesn't stay up to late and remembers to shut down for a few hours at night. It's important he gets his rest.
Now I prowl coffee shops and wait for those unsuspecting caffine hounds to leave there puters unguarded for a few minutes so I can jump on and check out my favorite blogs.
I'm computerless, blogless and I think I'm in withdrawals.
Help!

2 comments:

Spy Scribbler said...

Computerless? Ohmigosh, I wouldn't survive!

Aimlesswriter said...

It's hard...its so hard...
I'm ready to curl up with a bottle of vodka, soap operas and a fluffy blanket.

Last Day of NANOWRIMO --- Oh No!

 Where did the month go?  Certainly not on the page. I have an outline, some character sketches but mostly I have a lot of research notes.  ...