Wednesday, November 04, 2009

The Halston Report


This is Halston's boo boo. She was a little slow to get up and down the first day she was home. But she still smiled at us like we were the bestest people on earth and she was just happy to be with us. (And extremely happy she was not at the vet's anymore)
Then we had to keep a T-shirt on her so she wouldn't injure her stitches. That was an old shirt from the Exchange Student program I used to work for and since it was Halloween we told everyone she was an Exchange student. People who saw her had lots of fun guessing which country she was from. The most popular vote was Pluto.
Now she seems like her old self. Happy and with lots of energy.
Next Friday she goes back to the vet to have the stitches removed. She usually goes beserko when we enter the vet's office. I think I might have a real tug of war on my hands this time.
:)
Giving her lots of hugs and cuddles now.

3 comments:

Crayons said...

Send her a loving, adoring hug from Madison, Wisconsin. I have such a soft spot for dogs! Thanks for these photos and the loving narrative along with it.

Melanie Hooyenga said...

LOL @ Pluto.

Our puppy LOVES the vet. He wags his tail the entire time -- even WHILE getting shots. He's weird.

I'm glad your baby is happy again.

Charles Gramlich said...

I don't like the vet much myself. I sympathize.

Last Day of NANOWRIMO --- Oh No!

 Where did the month go?  Certainly not on the page. I have an outline, some character sketches but mostly I have a lot of research notes.  ...