Thursday, January 31, 2008

The Amazing Mark Terry


The past few days Mark Terry has been giving Freelancing lessons on his blog. Jump on over and check it out. I think the man's a genius.
I'll be facing unemployment in a few months so I'm trying to come up with a stategy to stay out of the 9 to 5 world. I want to go to work in my PJ's, sip a decent cup of coffee while pounding the keyboard and staying home with the puppies to play the let dog in, let dog out, let dog in game all day long. Ahhh, heaven!
Since I don't have a bevy of agents and editors knocking my door down with six figure deals I have to come up with something else.
So, let me know how you stay away from that 9 to 5 world and stop over and see what Mark's been blogging about. Its like information heaven!

No comments:

Last Day of NANOWRIMO --- Oh No!

 Where did the month go?  Certainly not on the page. I have an outline, some character sketches but mostly I have a lot of research notes.  ...