Friday, September 19, 2008

Mr. Flip Flop

Is it strong or are we in difficult times? Banks are crashing, unemployment is at a five year high, health care is a major problem, people are losing their homes in record numbers and McCain says "our economy is strong"?
I guess if you have so many houses you can't count them, you might think this way? Perhaps you have to know what a mortgage is before you can realize how difficult it is to make that payment each month while raising kids, looking for a job and paying for the gas to look for that job.

Mr. Flip Flop go away. We need someone who lives in the real world.

4 comments:

laughingwolf said...

indeed...

Melanie Hooyenga said...

I'm glad he clarified for us. :)

Josephine Damian said...

On Friday, I'm going to a bar with a bunch of Obama campaign workers to watch the first debate. Bar is owned by an Obama supporter, but most of the regular patrons will be McCain supporters.

My goal is to get through the night without throwing a punch, or having a punch thrown at me.

Quite the challenge.

Aimlesswriter said...

Josephine,
If anyone approaches you just tell them, "I can see Russia from my house."
:)
Let us know how it goes.

Last Day of NANOWRIMO --- Oh No!

 Where did the month go?  Certainly not on the page. I have an outline, some character sketches but mostly I have a lot of research notes.  ...