Thursday, July 09, 2009

Sons of Maxwell & United Airlines

Since I hate airlines I had to post this video. (I found it on Janet Reid's site-Thanks Janet!)
I've long felt that the airline biz is the biggest extortionists in the world. I mean, come on! Two people sitting right next to each other could spend hundreds more than each other. How is this legal??? They've got the country by the gonads and nobody does anything about it! We give them our luggage to take care of and when things are missing or broken it's up to them to decide it they want to give us restitution? Sheesh! Is there no law in the air?
Whew! Rant over. Please watch the video it's hysterical.

1 comment:

Charles Gramlich said...

Hotels do something similar.

Last Day of NANOWRIMO --- Oh No!

 Where did the month go?  Certainly not on the page. I have an outline, some character sketches but mostly I have a lot of research notes.  ...