https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/31b1+eUaOyL.jpg
Wednesday, July 01, 2009
Cheerio's and Writers
Cheerio's is looking for people who write children's books. Wow, I don't write kid's books but if I did I never would have thought to query Cheerios.
http://www.spoonfulsofstoriescontest.com/registration_form/
1 comment:
Charles Gramlich
said...
I think I have one kids book in me, but not yet.
2:07 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Getting the groove back...
After getting the wind knocked out of your sails, when nothing seems quite so important as it did before, how do you get your groove back? I...
Don't you hate breaking in those new shoes???
Copyrights and Ebooks
For anyone who has an ebook on Amazon or B&N: Do you have a copyright on your books? Did you do the whole register with the copyright ...
1 comment:
I think I have one kids book in me, but not yet.
Post a Comment