Sunday, July 04, 2010

Finding Old Friends


I met an old friend today. Someone I haven't seen in over twenty years. Someone I used to love. He is one of those people with a great sense of humor and all round good nature. His soul was pure. And seeing him today made me realize how much I missed him. He was there with is wife and told me about his sons and his pets. I could see by the way he talked about his life ...its been good and that made me happy.
I think seeing him today was a gift. A smile from God.

1 comment:

Charles Gramlich said...

Tis good sometimes to reconnect. That's for sure. Adn good to see our old friends doing well.

Last Day of NANOWRIMO --- Oh No!

 Where did the month go?  Certainly not on the page. I have an outline, some character sketches but mostly I have a lot of research notes.  ...