Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Book Finished....

Since losing my job last December, I've decided to take on the writing full time. I get up at 6 a.m. and I'm dressed and at my desk at 9 a.m. ready to write. Its a job, I go there everyday. Except for two or three days after I finish a book. 
Yesterday I finished No Apologies so today I'm off. Weirdly, on my off day(s) I tend to wander and get nothing done. I almost feel lost. It's like that world I lived in for months has evaporated. 
I don't want to jump to another world just yet, I think I have to clear my head first. 
I work on book covers. 
Think up new names for the book. (No Apologies gets a few hits on Amazon with other books by the same name so I probably need to change it)
Wander aimlessly around the house.
Thursday afternoon I start back to work. I can't wait. 

1 comment:

Charles Gramlich said...

When I'm in the writing mode I get the same way.

Last Day of NANOWRIMO --- Oh No!

 Where did the month go?  Certainly not on the page. I have an outline, some character sketches but mostly I have a lot of research notes.  ...