Thursday, March 15, 2012

Soul Mates is on Kingle

My novella, Soul Mates (A different kind of love story), is up for sale on Kindle! After a tragic death on mean city streets, a woman meets God and begs him to let her reincarnate to bring the heavenly message of unconditional love to the world. Follow the adventure when she is tossed back to earth as one of the smallest dogs on the planet.

http://www.amazon.com/Soul-Mates-ebook/dp/B007KLDXF6/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1331838726&sr=1-1
How can this be exciting and frightening at the same time? It's a good thing, it's what I wanted, I really like this story but sharing it with the world scares the heck out of me. I can see the cover is a little pixeled and I have to fix that ASAP. I bought it for my own kindle so I can check it. Problem: I've read this book 8 million times so am I really going to know a problem when I see one? Now I get the second and third thoughts. Does the story flow, is it too wordy, did I stay in character, does it all make sense? Did I price it right, What about the title page? Was I suppose to do something else? Okay, Universe! Do with it what you will. I'm going to go channel all this worry energy into my next book....I need to bang on the keyboard for a bit. Happy Reading!

No comments:

Last Day of NANOWRIMO --- Oh No!

 Where did the month go?  Certainly not on the page. I have an outline, some character sketches but mostly I have a lot of research notes.  ...